Hey all. Just some quick items that caught my eye...
- There's a venture capitalist that's proposing movie theater modifications to accommodate "his type of people," i.e. people who want to multitask .... isn't that what your living room is for?
- Tired of the collective declaration of whiney entitlement laboriously expressed by NYC bicyclists over "their" bike lanes? Well, now there's an entire blog about it. In my day, we didn't have bike lanes. Get over yourselves and bike around the garbage truck, jerks.
- Sure, the Hamptons are a hotbed of douchebaggery, elitism and vulgar displays of affluence, but that doesn't give you the license to act like a total dick. Someone's keeping tabs.
- EV Grieve put this up last week, but you really need to check it out if you haen't seen it: Witness 7B's fabled horseshoe bar in its myriad cinematic cameos.
- Another look back at the last days of the only reason to go to Hoboken: Goodbye Maxwell's.